Click here to contact us for a free consultation
igen is a leading national provider of guidance, training and education. We have an excellent track record of contract achievement underpinned by quality delivery that has achieved the national Matrix IAG quality standard kite mark, other quality awards and ‘National Careers Award’ winning products.
We believe that by working together with you, your students and their families every young person can set realistic goals and make informed choices to secure exam success and smooth transition to learning and work.
Your new responsibilities
igen can help you to meet your new statutory duties in relation to the provision of independent, impartial careers guidance as set out in the Education Bill as well as your organisation’s individual requirements for excellent careers IAG.
Investing in our service will:
- Encourage, challenge and raise student aspirations and achievement.
- Help you meet your individual targets including the new destination evaluative measure for schools.
- Meet the new statutory duties on schools for impartial careers guidance.
- Provide access to skilled, qualified advisers to work directly with your students and staff.
- Ensure that your adviser has an enhanced CRB check and undertakes CPD.
- Demonstrate to parents an added value of your school’s learning experience.
Our advisers and specialists:
- Provide tailored delivery methods including in depth 1-2-1 guidance, group work and presentations.
- Encourage, challenge and raise student aspirations.
- Support students to formulate a recorded careers action plan.
- Use impartial, knowledgeable IAG on local and national route ways and opportunities to help students progress.
- Deliver INSET and careers education/quality standards consultancy.
- Access a programme of CPD including observation of practice to ensure continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best possible service for every young person treating students with care and respect.
Menu and pricing schedule
igen has developed a bespoke Careers IAG offer for schools based on priorities identified to us by Head Teachers. We are forward thinking, flexible and responsive in seeking value for money solutions with you, to maximise successful outcomes for your students and organisation.
The information below indicates the scope and range of service elements that are available in a variety of combinations to help you target your investment to the needs and objectives of your organisation.
|Resource ||Price Per day ||Comment|
|Advisers || |
The cost of any activity is negotiable dependant upon the nature of the activity, its preparation requirements, the volume and outcomes required and the experience and qualification of staff.
Please note that all staff will continue to have full support from their line managers for additional work for no additional charge.
£180 - £200
|Trainers || |
£180 - £250
|ConsultantsBy negotiation. ||Dependant on contract duration |
*All prices are exclusive of VAT and may be subject to change